We have witnessed fast development of various information and communication technologies in the first decade of the 21st century. At the same time, there has been a tremendous amount of efforts to fuse these individual technologies to provide non-precedent services to the end users. Also, there have been a lot of trials to apply information and communication technology (ICT) to other industrial sectors such as green convergence, smart screen & appliances, next generation broadcasting and media, mobile convergence networks, and other ICT convergence applications and services, all under the name of “ICT convergence.”
ICTC is a unique global premier event for researchers, industry professionals, and academics, organized by KICS, Korea, with the technical co-sponsorship of IEEE Communications Society and IEICE Communications Society, which aims at interacting with and disseminating information on the latest developments in the emerging industrial convergence centered around the information and communication technologies.
More specifically, it will address challenges with realizing ICT convergence over the various industrial sectors, including the infrastructures and applications in wireless & mobile communication, smart devices & consumer appliances, mobile cloud computing, green communication, healthcare and bio-informatics, and intelligent transportation. The conference will include technical sessions, tutorials, and invited industrial sessions. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of infrastructures, services, and applications for ICT convergence. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings with an assigned ISBN number and submitted to IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and EI Compendex.
RELATED TOPICS:Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Wireless & Mobile Communication Systems and Infrastructure
- Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
- Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
- Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication System and Applications
- Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
- Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
- Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
- Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
- Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
- u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
- Military and Defense Technologies
- Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine-to-machine Communication Infrastructure and Applications
- Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
- Other Services and Applications for ICT Convergence
SUBMISSIONS:ICTC 2013 invites the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors MUST submit either a 6-page full paper for selected journal publication or a 2-page short paper via https://edas.info/N14061. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE style format. The camera-ready version for an accepted paper cannot exceed 6 pages for a full paper. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://www.ictc2013.org).
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS:Proposals are invited for half-day workshops in the areas of communications, networks, and/or ICT-related topics. Please contact Workshop Co-Chairs, Prof. Jun Heo and Prof. Ki-Hyung Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by June 30, 2013. Please click here for details.
PRESENTATION:The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the proceedings only if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
JOURNAL PUBLICATION:Selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals such as Journal of Communications and Networks, ETRI Journal, and other journals after an express review and further revisions.
BEST PAPER AWARDS:ICTC 2013 will present the Best Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
- Extended Submission Deadline(Final): July 31, 2013
- Notification of Acceptance: August 27, 2013
- Camera Ready Deadline: September 15, 2013
- Author Registration Deadline: September 15, 2013
For any enquiries on ICTC 2013, please contact TPC Chair:
Prof. Seong-Ho Jeong (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Korea, firstname.lastname@example.org)